Title: Office Volunteer
Location: Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region office
Assigned Supervisor: Receptionist, Family Support Secretary, Operations Coordinator or Database Coordinator
Office volunteers assist with the day to day functions of the Alzheimer Society. Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- To assist with mailings (folding, envelope stuffing, labeling, postage, etc.)
- Assist with photocopying & document preparation
- Assist with compiling information packages
- Database support, entering data in CIMS Database
- Assist with information distribution (i.e. phone calling)
- Various other duties as required (bag stuffing, shredding, etc.)
- Comply with the confidentiality policy of ASNR and maintain strictest of confidence with all matters related to ASNR and its clients.
- Ability to communicate with ASNR staff and the public.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Orientation to agency, ASNR programs, policies and procedures.
- Completion of Volunteer Training Program
- Completion of two reference checks
- Police Clearance